Petra and Dead Sea Day Tour from Amman
Petra & the Dead Sea Day Tour (Full Day Tour From Amman & Back) can be (From 1st April - 15th October ) ...
Tour Details :
|Pick Up Point /Starting from||Amman City (Residence /Hotel) ..etc|
|Pick Up Time||06.00 am|
|Trip Duration||14 Hours Approx.|
|Trip Type||Private Tour by Air-conditioned vehicle|
|Trip Runs||Every Day / Any Day|
|Return To||Amman City|
|Drop Off/Return Time||07-09.00 pm|
|Tour Itinerary of Petra & the Dead Sea one full day tour from Amman & Back :|
|Pick up from any hotel or residence in Amman and drive 2.5 hrs to the red rose city of Petra, one of the New Seven Wonders of the world, and since 1985 a UNESCO World Heritage Site. More than 2,000 years ago the Nabatean Arabs carved here amazing monuments in the sandstone. The Nabateans gained wealth by dominating the trade routes of ancient Arabia, but came under Roman rule in 106 AD. Visitors enter Petra via the Siq, an impressively narrow path, flanked by 80 meters high cliffs, till the Treasury. Its name comes from the Bedouin belief that the Pharaoh hid his treasure in the urn at the top of the Kazneh. The monument consists of a massive façade, 30 meters wide and 43 meters high, carved out of the red rose sandstone in the early 1st century. Other monuments you will see are the Street of Façades and the Royal Tombs. The guide says farewell to you and you walk the same way back to the entrance gate. Your driver takes you to the Dead Sea Beach. Here you have free time with the chance to float on the salty waters. 1.5 hours return transfer to your Amman hotel or residence.|
Please contact us for rates and advise :
- How many people ?
- Dates of the tour ?
- Hotels Category ?
- Nationality :
|*Rate Includes the followings :|
- Transport by private, air conditioned, new vehicle with English speaking, assisting driver.
- Private English speaking spot guide in Petra until the restaurant area (about 2.5 hours).
- Entrance fee to Petra and Dead Sea Amman Beach.
- 700 meters horse ride in Petra from the main gate (not mandatory, horse handler expects a tip).
- Mineral water on board of the vehicle.
|*Rate does not include :|
● Horse drawn carriage or camel ride Petra.
● Meals and beverage not stated.
● Tips and private expenses.
● The admission fee Dead Sea Beach does not include towel. You can bring your own towel or rent one on spot for a small fee.
|*Very Important :|
For this tour from 15th October until 1st April March , this tour is not possible , only ftom 1st April - 15th October and you should start at 06.00 am