Jordan Free Visa ( When Visa to Jordan is exempted? )
The Jordanian Government has waived visa fees for all non-restricted nationalities coming through Jordanian tour operators whether travelling individually or in groups. The visa fee is waived on the condition that the traveler/travelers spend a minimum of two consecutive nights in Jordan.
So , there are 02 conditions for having free visa :
- Spending in Jordan at least 48 hrs or more (two consecutive nights in Jordan)
- Non-restricted nationalities coming through Jordanian tour operators whether travelling individually or in groups
So, If you are coming to Jordan with us & you will spend two consecutive nights in Jordan , your visa to Jordan will be FREE OF CHARGE , but you only pay the representative fees which costs all of you only $ 50 USD / 35 JD to be paid to our representative directly to to us (to be added to your bill)...
You should send us the following in advance to have your visa waived (FREE VISA) :
- You should send us our booking form filled
- You should send us your passport details in advance as in the booking form
- You should send us your arrival / departure date & time (Flight number if arrival and/or departure through airports ...etc )
Then we will prepare our formal papers (Signed + Stamped) to be sent to our representative and our representative will be waiting for you and meet you and assist you to get it .
The charge for this service is only 25 JD / $ 35 USD for all of you as one group and in this case you will save the visa fees which is 40 JD / $ 60 USD per person . For example :
-01 Person pays $ 60 , he/she saves with this service : $ 60 - $ 50 = $ 10 USD
-02 Person pay $ 60 X 2 = $ 120 , They save with this service : $ 120 - $ 50 = $ 70 USD
-03 Person pay $ 60 X 3 = $ 180 , They save with this service : $ 180 - $ 50 = $ 130 USD
-04 Person pay $ 60 X 4 = $ 240 , They save with this service : $ 240- $ 50 = $ 190 USD
And so on ...etc