Best Of Jordan Tour 09 days / 08 nights : BOJ9D
|Best Of Jordan Tour|
|Duration : 09 Days / 08 Nights|
|Tour Code : BOJ9D|
|Day No.||Tour Itinerary & Highlights (Transfer/Sightseeing/Description/Things to do ...etc )|
|Day 01||Queen Alia Airport - Amman & ON|
|Day 02||Amman - Umm Qais - Ajloun - Jerash - Amman & ON|
|Day 03||Amman - Desert Castles - Amman City Tour - Amman & On|
|Day 04||Amman - Madaba - Mt Nebo - Wadi Al Mujib - Karak - Dana - Petra & ON|
|Day 05||Petra Full Day Visit - Petra ON|
|Day 06||Petra - Wadi Rum Jeep Tour - BBQ Dinner - Wadi Rum & Overnight|
|Day 07||Wadi Rum - Aqaba Free Day - Aqaba & Overnight|
|Day 08||Aqaba - Baptism Site - Dead Sea free day - Dead Sea & Overnight|
|Day 09||Dead Sea - Queen Alia Airport & Departure|
|Rate in USD for this tour package from 1-6 Pax sharing Double/Twin/Triple Room in Private Tour & please note for Single Room Use/Supplement during all the seasons of the Year|
|Rate Plan & Hotel Category
Number of Persons
|Rate for 01 Person only (Private Tour)||$ 1,860||$ 2,090||Contact Us|
|Rate Per Person for 02 Persons (In Private Tour)||$ 1,110||$ 1,225||Contact Us|
|Rate Per Person for 03 Persons (In Private Tour)||$ 890||$ 1,005||Contact Us|
|Rate Per Person for 04 Persons (In Private Tour)||$ 870||$ 985||Contact Us|
|Rate Per Person for 05 Persons (In Private Tour)||$ 800||$ 915||Contact Us|
|Rate Per Person for 06 Persons (In Private Tour)||$ 750||$ 865||Contact Us|
|Single Room Supplement/Extra||$ 200||$ 320||************|
|Hotels to be utilized/used for this tour or similar|
|*Please visit the link below to know more about the hotel we use & book for this tour :
* Note that the rate for 3* hotels & 4* Hotels the rate is fixed and valid during all seasons and dates , but for 5* Hotels , the rate is not fixed during seasons and dates through the year , you should request us for that in case if you are interested in 5* Hotels
* Note the followings :
- You can choose the preferred hotel you want to stay in
- You can book the hotels you prefer on-line by yourself/yourselves
- You can use different hotels' category & mixed hotels category in different locations, please request us for that (upon request)
- For Child/Children , please let us know the age of child/children to quote the rate based on the age
|Rate Includes :|
|-Meet & assist service upon arrival & departure
-Jordan Visa Fees(Free Visa passport details must be provided in advance)
-All transfers by brand-new vehicle with English Speaking driver (assistant driver)
- Entrance fees to all sites & sightseeing
- English Speaking Guide in Petra for 3 hrs
- English Speaking Guide in Jerash for 1.30 hr
- Jeep tour in Wadi Rum for 4 hrs with English Speaking Bedouin guide who is your driver
- All Overnights at the hotels (hotels as each plans) with breakfasts only
- 01 Overnight camping in Wadi Rum with BBQ Dinner & Breakfast (Bedouin/Luxury options)
- Mineral Water in the vehicle
- All Taxes & Service charges applied for the services listed under "Rate Includes"
|Rate does not include :|
|-All Kinds of tips for the guides & the driver
-Travel Insurance & Personal expenses
- Dinners & Lunches not listed under "Rate Includes"
|Important Notes :|
|- For optional tours/services/activities through the tours , While you are in Jordan & through the tours , at night , while in Petra , Amman , Wadi Rum , Aqaba & Others , you might be interested in one of the following optional activities , tours , excursions and the below/following optional items , please visit the link below , Let us know and contact us for any of these services to be booked in advance or to be booked while in Jordan :
- We have optional tours & trails in Petra (While you are in Petra) , please visit this link for more details and rates :
- If you have already had a Jordan Pass Ticket to Jordan or you intend to get it purchased , let us know to deduct the entrance fees and meet/assist service ... for more details for deductions , please visit the following link :
- There are some periods of the year should be excepted , These dates & periods are :
A- New Year's Eve : ( 24th Dec. to 2nd Jan )
B- Easter dates
- Rates are inclusive of prevailing service charge and sales tax, any increase in the service charge & the sales tax will apply on your rates. Also, the above rates are based on availability at the mentioned hotels.
-The horse ride fees in Petra is for 800 metres, it is included in the entry ticket. Guests can take it or not & both ways it's paid. This ride is not insured and is upon guest's own responsibility (please note that horse handler will expect a tip around 2-3 JD per horse).
- Official check in time at hotels 15:00 – check out time at hotels 12:00.
- We do not check the availability of accommodation when planning your trip. Once you booked and any hotel is not available, we search an alternative and inform you - Breakfast at hotels is served in the main restaurant.
- 4x4s in Wadi Rum are old vehicles (no A/C) and belong to the local Bedouin association. The vehicles in Wadi Rum are owned by the local Bedouin associations and are in a poor state. Given that we don't have any other choice when it comes to transportation in Wadi Rum, we can only advise our clients about their state.
- You walk several km in Petra, so bear in mind good walking shoes and a backpack for beverage, camera etc.
- Our office representative will be waiting for you airside holding "our" Logo sign with your name on it. The free visa is available for clients staying two and more nights in Jordan.
-We recommend you issued your travel insurance from World Nomads. & please note that according to Jordanian regulations, travellers should hold a passport with a validity of at least 6 months in order to enter Jordan.
- The driver/tour guide escorts you according to the booked itinerary; he is not 24/7 at your disposal.
- For camping in Wadi Rum, please bring a flashlight for your overnight in Wadi Rum. Moreover, bringing a small rucksack will allow you to take only the clothes you need for the overnight in the desert, so you can avoid having to carry a big piece of luggage into your tent. Your locked luggage can be safely kept in the boot of your vehicle if you wish, Please bring a jacket or a warm sweater, as nights can be cold in Wadi Rum throughout the year, also bring suitable boots or sandals for walking on sand.
-Local guides are assigned at the visitor's centre of the site, they are employees of the Jordanian Ministry of Tourism and travel agencies cannot guarantee the quality of their services.
-Regarding Complaints: If you are unhappy about any aspect of the travel arrangements we have made on your behalf, please inform us immediately. We will do everything possible to resolve the problem on the spot, since it may prove difficult to take any effective action upon your return. If however this matter cannot be resolved, please e-mail or write to Prime vacations within 14 days of your return to the country in which you are residing as it will not be possible to accept liability in respect of claims that we receive after that. In the unlikely event that you are disappointed with your hotel accommodation, transportation and any other service you can easily contact our team, and we will take it in consideration, please check our policy on the following link below :
-Our Terms & Conditions are available on our website on this link too(if you would like to check more of our "Terms & Conditions …etc" : https://www.classicwadirumtours.com/terms-conditions/